Pages

The best is yet to come!

I have thoroughly enjoyed each stage of my life, but I've got to say that these mid-life years are really, really nice. Thanks for stopping by to check on this Austin Nana. I like the real thing, though, so come on! Drop by for a coffee date with me sometime soon.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

in a land far away, there is a little boy...



I'm up late, looking at pix of all my favorite people. I've posted a few of those sweet little granddaughters, but I want to show off Tyler. He's my precious grandson. He has a sunny smile, he likes to say things now like "bubbles" and "yellow" and he is almost 2 years old! His birthday is June 22. I know his mom and dad are planning a very special family party, making sure he knows how much he is loved...being celebrated...favorite foods, party cake and presents.

I love you, Tyler.
Sleep sweetly tonight across that big Atlantic ocean.
If I take the wings of the morning and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there your hand shall lead me, and your right hand shall hold me. Psalm 139: 9, 10

1 comment: