Pages

The best is yet to come!

I have thoroughly enjoyed each stage of my life, but I've got to say that these mid-life years are really, really nice. Thanks for stopping by to check on this Austin Nana. I like the real thing, though, so come on! Drop by for a coffee date with me sometime soon.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My favorite time of the year

runs between the last week of February and the first week of May in Texas! We are living in Huntsville State Park this week. Our R-pod has now had about 3 trips and it is an amazing little thing to eat, sleep and work from. All the fresh air has been such a soul rest. We can work because we have wifi at certain wonderful places (this first picture shows a view from one of them). I'm working on continuing education classes for real estate and nursing. Also finished up my book club book, Still Alice. William is doing his work at this picnic table most of today. It's sunny and 75 degrees. PERFECT.



The picture below shows the view from our R-pod trailer.


2 comments:

  1. looks pretty nice! we've got to soak it up before the summer hits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. This is a great time of year. We're ready to sit our our new porch looking out towards our man made lake we live on. So relaxing.

    ReplyDelete