Pages

The best is yet to come!

I have thoroughly enjoyed each stage of my life, but I've got to say that these mid-life years are really, really nice. Thanks for stopping by to check on this Austin Nana. I like the real thing, though, so come on! Drop by for a coffee date with me sometime soon.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Name my new blog! Win $50

I am considering creating another blog of my journey into becoming a realtor. If any of you fellow bloggers have a creative idea for me that I choose for my title, I will send you a $50 gift card to your favorite shopping place or dining place!

I hope to cover all kinds of topics...my 'real estate school', deciding which broker to work with, finding my niche or market, neighborhoods in Austin, developing a website, etc. etc. I am super excited about this change in my life. My plans are to get licensed by the end of January, 2011.

This is a big change for me ... and I AM loving the possibilities of working with first time home buyers and relocations to Austin, my favorite city in Texas!

SO, get your creative juices flowing today and give me what you've got! I'll leave this open until next Saturday morning at 8 am...So you have plenty of time!

17 comments:

  1. very nice! Keep 'em coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "getting real" GettingReal(TM)
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very, very nice! Thanks, Doug and MamaB and Wm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Over the hill and through the woods

    ReplyDelete
  5. ummmmm.....'over the hilll' just doesn't work for me, Tamera! you're a pill.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, thanks for the name suggestions some of you've sent me via email! If you prefer to do it that way, GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. post the ones people sent you through email please.

    ReplyDelete
  8. SAM's Space (Boldly going where no realtor has gone before...)
    SAM'S Place (There's no place like home...)
    Time to Shine
    Jots from the Journey
    Hither and Yon
    S.A.M. I AM!
    Planting Places

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to throw my full support behind
    Over the hill and through the woods...

    My only other option is not nearly as cool:
    The Real and Stated Story...

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha. I like the Real and Stated Story!

    How about HOME BASE, Getting into the Real Estate game.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ok.... just a shot...Throw these against the wall to see if any of them stick :)
    Opening Doors
    Through the Front Door
    On The Way Home
    On The Way to Your Home
    Selling Dreams One Door At A Time
    Selling Dreams By The Yard ( that is not my blog that is the phrase after my name) but free for you!!!
    Opening Doors to Dreams

    I need to get back to work... :)
    ~Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, Adrienne! Those are all very creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Blessings on your new adventure...have fun!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog...she miscarried, so I have a grand baby in heaven today. :(

    Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What great and creative suggestions! I'm horrible at coming up with those things. How exciting to be starting down that road, and what a great idea to start a blog to journal your experiences.
    Best wishes with your new adventure!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ok here are mine:
    Up on the Housetop: My Journey into Real Estate
    or
    Realty Trek: My Journey into Real Estate

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete