Pages

The best is yet to come!

I have thoroughly enjoyed each stage of my life, but I've got to say that these mid-life years are really, really nice. Thanks for stopping by to check on this Austin Nana. I like the real thing, though, so come on! Drop by for a coffee date with me sometime soon.

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Nana Monday, April 28, 2014

When Mom passed away last summer, I did some thinking and talking to myself. Sue Anne, life is so short and is getting shorter! Time to rearrange some things so I can spend MORE time with precious family. I KNOW that many grandmothers would love to do this, but just can't. So, I post these with love for each of you.  I'm very fortunate to be able to have this liberty.

I'm thrilled with what I think my daughter started calling, "Nana Mondays". My post today is about her 2 youngest yesterday, but I'm also getting to spend time with my daughter in law and her youngest on several Wednesdays in May, so more to come!

Yesterday we spent time playing cars, cooking up pretend cupcakes, coloring all kinds of colorful horses with very interesting names, painting with sidewalk paints, and my personal favorite .... finding a little park trail just a few minutes from the house. 
If you "click" on the picture, I think it will bring up the full photo for you. 

















3 comments:

  1. Love this!! I can live vicariously through these blog posts! Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just made the same decision: cut the job time to make room for the grandchildren (and family and friends) time! These are such precious pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nana Mondays are the BEST. great shots.

    ReplyDelete