Today I headed over to see Tamera. Kristen, Annie and Meg met us there in the parking lot at the high school she will be teaching in this year. HER first year.Behind Meg is her desk and the lab is just behind it.
Congratulations, Mrs. Walters!!! We are so proud of you, too!

How exciting her FIRST classroom. My daughter in law is a elementary teacher now 3 yrs. Very proud of our teachers. Stopping by to say Hi from the blog hop. Come visit sometime, tea is cold and no shoes are required. Kathy B. http://www.southernmadeintheshade.blogspot.com New follower
ReplyDeleteFrom Austin TX.
First classrooms are always the most special! Congratulations!!! Teaching is the best profession in the world, in my opinion.
ReplyDeleteSo exciting! I went out to Maria's classroom last week! I think they will always remember that very first classroom of their own. How fun for Meg and Annie to see their aunt in "her element".
ReplyDeleteI would love to see Maria's classroom. I bet she is having a lot of fun getting it all set up!
ReplyDelete